Features are the special content releases that are produced by Categorically Heel.
You know that Categorically Heel is a bi-monthly podcast, but it also lives a secret life as a podcast production entity producing featured serial content. Feature programming is, in itself, an entirely new podcast with a pre-defined number of episodes.
Unlike episodic content, which does not require context from previous episodes, listeners will gain greater insight and understanding of the story or subject-matter of the features produced by starting from the beginning. Much like a television drama.
We are currently working on two features, both of which are in pre-production stages. Further updates on these projects will be posted here shortly.
Subscribe to Categorically Heel
From the Blog
- Where are the April episodes? May 3, 2018
- Show Notes: Episode #3 — Ontario’s Trump Card March 25, 2018
- Episode #3: Ontario’s Trump Card March 24, 2018
- Thoughts on the Passing of Dr. Stephen Hawking March 14, 2018
- Show Notes: Episode #2: Literacy & Deciphering Shakespeare February 28, 2018
Poll QuestionLoading ...